Thursday, January 14, 2010

GIVE THEM THE KEYS!!

GIVE THEM THE KEYS!!
Recently I had a run in with a car jacker. As I was
parking my Mercedes at the Bank of America, in Santa
Fe Springs, a car jacker approached me to give him my
keys. Since I was having a hectic day and didn’t really
feel like giving up the keys to this jerk, he went and
punched the guy right in the face. After a few choice words, the guy backed off. I began to chase this creep across the street and off he went, down around the corner. I entered the bank and called for help. The police came to check it out only to find out he had stolen another car at a gas station, two blocks away. I realized the danger I put himself in, and would suggest to others that under normal circumstances……...
GIVE THEM THE KEYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment